here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Mission accomplished!!!





So...I got a call from my brother's girlfriend on Monday evening. She needed a custom wedding card. Here's the mission, if you choose to accept it...yeah...right...family!! NO CHOICE!! These were her requests...

1. Not the ordinary shaped card.

2. Green & brown...they are outdoorsy people. YIKES...a green & brown WEDDING card???

3. Keep it simple. The bride doesn't like a lot of fluff.

4. Oh...I NEED it before Friday. GEEZ...No pressure at all!!



So...I started with the Maya Road heart shaped chipboard book, took out all the inner pages & used just the front & back cover. The other ingredients are...

Papers by Bo Bunny & Melissa Frances

Chipboard scroll corners by Maya Road

Micro heart by Maya Road

Chipboard foundation by Maya Road

Paint by Ranger. LOVE the dabbers! I NEED them ALL!

Stamps ( scroll with bird & the tiny LOVE) by Maya Road. LOVE the acrylic stamps because placement is sooo easy.

Ribbon & lace from my stash.

And, as evidenced by the above photos...

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!
Wendy
ps...sure hope they all like it!

10 comments:

GREETJE said...

Wendy you did an awesome job!!!
Sometimes under pressure you make the nicest things.
hugs Greetje

Linda M. Cain said...

LOVE the colors for this!!! What a woman!
Linda

Robin Beam said...

you suck. :-)

But in a good way!

R.

Rachel Greig said...

Can I get married again just so you can make me a card? That is just gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(and can I say that my wedding had an olive green with antique gold theme?)
The bride will love it!!

Shari Carroll said...

pick me up off the floor.....GET OUT!!!!
You amaze me, geez girl.
Can I marry you?
:o)

Cecile Nichols said...

Great card/book, Wendy!!! You ARE good under pressure!!

Cecile

wendy vecchi said...

THANKS!!!
You guys are THE BEST!!!
Wendy

Michelle McGee said...

That is GORGEOUS!

Make sure you change that daubers to dabbers before Ranger U!

Penny said...

Mission accomplished indeed!! It's gorgeous and perfect and unique!

Lisa T said...

Wonderful card! It's absolutely beautiful and I'm sure they loved it!