here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Monday, May 5, 2008

Keepin' it simple...

I have a very hard time making sympathy cards. I always feel really bad having "fun", when the recipient of the card is actually very sad. So my thought is to keep them simple.

A little stamping ( Stampers Anonymous, Hero Arts & KI Memories) and a little grunge.



Simple inside too, but I always feel that handmade is from the heart.



May 5th...the sun is out & beautiful, but the damn furnace is still running.

Hey...can I say damn on my blog?? YIKES!! I guess I just did.

Happy Monday!!
wendy

4 comments:

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

I'm with you.. sympathy cards are the hardest to do...
Beautiful card... love the inside...

Hey.. Cinco de Mayo is margarita night here!

Have a great one.

borcherding said...

Um, you can say any word you want on YOUR blog sweetie! :-) LOL! That cracked me up! Happy Monday!! peace and blessings, Cindy

Linda M. Cain said...

I hear ya! But the days are beautiful when it finally warms up!
Great card!
Linda

Kathi said...

The card is really beautiful. I'm sure that it will gladden the heart of the recipient.