here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

studio 490 stamp sampler...


Right after CHA-S I emailed photos of my studio490 projects to Jackie. She's the chick who puts them on the Stampers Anonymous website. THANK YOU JACKIE!!

But...in my old age I totally forgot about this...

Anyway, I got an email from Dana, who loved the idea of clicking on a stamp & getting a photo showing something made with that stamp. It sure makes things very easy and saves time too.

Here's a mini canvas one............loaded with stuff.




Actually what she said was seeing examples made her buy more...just because she got free ideas. REALLY???
Imagine that!
Who would have thought?? ha!

Check it out on the Stampers Anonymous site...here.
The samples are all in the 8.3 summer supplement.
Free inspiration........

I'm off to...............
MAKE ART!!
wendy

2 comments:

D's Paper Studio said...

I have all but one set of your stamps and they are in the mail to the lss as we speak. You always inspire me Wendy

Sherri said...

I like these art pieces very much! Is that a 4x4 canvas?