here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Thursday, September 15, 2011

a quick hello!

in my head, I had planned a longer post for today...
but you'll get a VIDEO...(if I did it right!)
fingers crossed...

TOMORROW...

the editing is FAR from perfect...
but if it makes you laugh, that's just fine with me...

there were LOTS of BLOOPERS that I chopped out...
but I couldn't fix the biggest one...
you'll see...

and there will also be a Q & A type interview too...

so, please pop back in on Friday!

in the last few days, I've had a few questions about the acrylic storage binders for my stamps, so I thought I would include the info here...
plus I NEEDED a photo for the post. LOL!

I designed these to store LOTS of stamps in a small space, plus I wanted an easy way to use them. no digging thru a box...
that's NOT convenient...plus it's a time waster...

this system works well...
just flip throughout the storage sheets, like you would flip thru a book...
use the stamp & return it back to the storage sheet...
the cling stamps stay nice & secure...

1. that blue paper comes off...
it's a protective coating for shipping...

2. I have 10 sets in my large binder...

3. YES, 3 giant binding rings are included in the package, along with the front & back covers for the large binder...

4. the small binder comes with 2 giant binding rings, since the small stamp sets have 2 holes...

5. the large binder will hold both the large sets & the smaller sets too...
the small stamp sets were designed to fit...

here's one of my older large ones...



4. the easiest way to alter the cover...
so that you can hide the adhesive is...

lay your chosen paper under the cover, but do not glue...

then, arrange & glue your embellishments onto the front...

when you turn the cover over, you'll see exactly where to add the adhesive to hold the background paper in place...

and no adhesive will show this way...

Now FINALLY...

here's the RANDOM WINNER chosen from the
ART FROM THE HEART blog hop for my friend LADY DY...

CONGRATS to...

sherRae said...

Such a clever use of product! Thanks for sharing.

please email me with your shipping info...
(wbv1213@me.com)

in other breaking news...

I ***HOPE*** to have an announcement for you next week...
the title will be...

YOU ASKED...
WE LISTENED!

I spoke to Ted yesterday & a few little details need to be finalized, but we're almost there!

since we've had LOTS of requests, we expect to make LOTS of people happy...

that's it!

see you tomorrow!

until then...
make art!
wendy

ps...mr weatherman...
please turn the heat back on...
38 is WAY too cold...
thank you...

14 comments:

Nancy said...

38?!?!!? OUCH! Our 52 is pleasantly cool (lol).

Can't wait to see your vid tomorrow!

Noreen said...

Thanks for sharing your stamp storage system. I don't mind bloopers - they usually make what you are viewing more fun!

Therese said...

Cannot wait see the big blooper, shall be a good one........

Debby said...

Looking forward to the video and the announcement. If we beg and plead with Ranger can they keep Tim's new colors and make reinkers???? Yes,it is way too cold too soon.

sue said...

I can't wait for your video. Love bloppers.

Helen said...

Ooh, goodie - videos with bloopers!! Will make my Friday worth getting up for!
Love how you decorate your binder - still not taken the blue covering off mine (it's peeling off) but I keep meaning to decorate it!

SusanK said...

Love videos, bloopers happen and help make the world go 'round! Might I see you Saturday? And a surprise that Ted is about to make happen? Oh my! Do I need to play the lottery?

Anonymous said...

What better way to start off a weekend than a video with bloopers? We can always count on you for inspiration AND a smile.
xoxo

Vic said...

You are always good for a laugh and inspiration - so bring it on!

Linda R said...

o.k. call me crazy but I love this cooler weather ;-) Do call me crazy excited for the entertaining video that is sure to crack me up! I'm racking my brain to come up with the "we asked" ???? hmmmmmm should be interesting ;-)

Elaine A said...

Hi Wendy -

It's supposed to hit 35 up North in NY tonight so I will be comiserating with you - LOL! Thanks for the info on your stamp storage, much appreciated. And I am really looking forward to your video tomorrow (bloopers and all) and your announcement next week.

Elaine Allen

Joan Fricker said...

Wendy, I love my acrylic storage binders that I bought after the class in Crown Point. I hadn't thught about decorating them, but what a wonderful idea. I also love the idea about the adhesive. You are just to clever!

slbt17 said...

yes, not ready for winter yet!
Thanks for sharing Wendy.
Sandra ltb

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your quick hello, is nice to know that the person who write a blog and you enjoy reading their writes is alive and well, have readers is a big responsibility.