here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Friday, October 26, 2012

Blossom Bucket has ARRIVED!

FINALLY...
let the enabling examples begin...

the silverware fits perfectly in the art parts pitcher...
and the silver flower...
all used over the brick wall stencil...
and the brick wall stamp...
this is the rectangle art parts frame I used...


this is a different use for tim's box corners...
see them?
it's a fun way to add masculine accents & they would fit well with  steampunk/industrial too...

you can also add the swivel clasps 
or wire
right thru the holes...
to create a hanging...

star knobs again, as accents...
LOVE Mr Higgins...



this was a blast to create...
Betty is making a statement...
she's wearing a roof hat, 
that's embellished with this gold flower...


the whole piece is lightly misted with


to alter the roses
I misted them HEAVILY with PP mist & let it pool, then dried it...
it creates a really pretty vintage worn plaster effect...



same misting of the cream colored heart...
let it pool, then dry to create these dots of shimmer...



yes...
I might have did enable...
BUT...

REMEMBER...
use the code

wendyart

to save 25% on all my products 
over at Simon Says...
even these NEW Blossom Bucket pieces are included...
plus CFA, stencils, art arts, books
and all my newest stamp sets too!


wait...
one more...
this clock has amazing detail...

and it's true...


time flies when you...

make art!
wendy
ps... GO BEARS!

19 comments:

Dorothy said...

Wow!! I love it all!!

Unknown said...

Wow! You've been busy! Love the flowers with the Perfect Pearls Mist ... wish I could see them in person! And, that clock is awesome!

julie case said...

Very cool projects! I especially love the PP effect you did. Thanks for the code!

Hels Sheridan said...

SWOON!!! CANNOT wait to get my paws on the new BB's, hope they are here in the UK very soon.... Go Bears!!! xx

Cim Allen said...

AWESOME !!! I love the utensils, how freaking cute. Think it's time to shop :) Go PAC .. sorry Wendy .. LOL Happy Friday

Julie S said...

OMG...love these. Never would have thought of using the corners that way.

Helen said...

How beautiful these are! Have a great weekend.

SusanK said...

o-h m-y g-o-s-h!!!! I love ALL these!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

I just love love love the roof hat what a kook! ha !love it! so unpredictable!....

Wilma said...

OMG love everything!!!!

Art By Wanda said...

It appears I "need" to do some serious shopping!!!

Tona said...

Off to rob a bank, because I want it all!

Vic said...

Be still my heart! All fabulous!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Wonderful projects...and such tempting goodies!

Karen Goulet said...

My favourite is the clock...but I love all of your Blossom Bucket goodies. Oh, and the silverware is so cute! Thanks for sharing the lovely projects Wendy.
Karen XXOO

Theresa said...

Great stuff!! I especially like the silverware and the clock! Too cute!!! I just love these embellies....

Debby said...

Love the new pieces!!! Time does fly so gotta run and make the most of the weekend!

sue said...

Yea! Yea! Yea!, can't wait to get them.

Lori said...

OMG, cute, cuter, and cutest!