here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Friday, November 23, 2012

SUPER SALE!

here's a HEADS UP...

and a SHOPPERS ALERT...

LOTS  of cool art supplies are in the BLACK FRIDAY SECTION over at SIMON SAYS...
***EDIT***
click on the product title
(not the photo)
to be magically transported...

I use these all the time for the base of my project...


even my brand new...
these are just the right size for stocking stuffers...
I have a fun tutorial coming soon, using the black paste...


 use the embossing pastes with this heart stencil...


and the perfect housing for your studio 490 stamps...
YEP...
it's 35% OFF!


it's a good time to stock up on Clearly for Art...
to use with the embossing pastes...


and tim's dry rock candy glitter makes perfect snow, when sprinkled over the white embossing paste...



there's even some Blossom Bucket included...

these brand new small star knobs...

and just in time for a fun New Year's card...



here's the code to get you the great discount...

SIMONBF35

there's a ton of products included in the sale...
buy them for yourself...
 or start your holiday shopping
 for friends & family...

I DID SHOP...
I love a good sale...

now it's time to...

make art!
wendy
ps...
go BEARS...
yeah...right!

YIKES...sorry for the blurry photos...
no time to edit...
I *think* I'm going back to look for bargains again...


6 comments:

Hels Sheridan said...

I just nabbed a few 490 bargains at AFTH Black Friday sale... love that we have Black Friday over here now, no idea exactly what it is but I loves it none-the-less lol Happy Thanksgiving to you, Rick, Ringo and Ranger... mwah xx

jennifer said...

can't get any of the links to work but I will hunt them down!

SusanK said...

Sales are good things. Even better when they're on fun things that help you make art! A shopping we will go, a shopping we will go, hi ho the artist goes, a shopping we will go! Okay, no more singing for me-lol!

Mooffie said...

Thanks, Wendy! Had to go for that Rock Candy glitter, and some art parts... Yup, it's official, I'm an addict.. (and my Acrylic book covers are decorated now, and full of autographed Wendy Vecchi books - thanks to you!)

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

Thanks Wendy how magnificent..love savings and love the new products.
susan s

Unknown said...

I emailed my Christmas list to everyone with they're website! Hope I gets lots of goodies!