here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Monday, June 15, 2015

read all about it...

or maybe the title should be...

read all about me!

yikes...

I'm honored to be interviewed today,
 by Susan from 
irreversibly Moi...

I answered some fun questions and I also shared some of my MOST favorite art journal pages...

for this large 
specialty stamping paper 
art journal page,
 I used lots of my stencils and stamps...
and...
I used my white embossing paste 
to add texture with 
the add a stencil, in 3 areas...

did you know we released a LARGE jar of my white embossing paste?
it's a HUGE 8 ounce jar for just $14.95!
double the quantity to
 double your fun...

you asked...
we listened!

now we have enough white paste to use reinkers to create custom colors of embossing paste...
just mix a drop or 2 of your chosen reinker color into the paste, mix right in the jar & it's ready to go...

 the mix & store jars...
are AWESOME...

mix right in the jar...
no waste...
no cleanup...

these jars were chosen because they will keep the custom paste fresh & soft for at least a year!




ok...back to the interview...

you can read about my modern day
"fairytale"
 and how this 
wonderful "art adventure"
 all began for me...

I hope you have time to click the link &
thanks so much for the invite Susan! 

THANKS too, my friends, for stopping by!

as always...

I hope you can 
take some time and...

make art!
wendy






12 comments:

Julie S said...

:)

Dorothy said...

Love the interview!

[and so on} said...

Thanks for sharing - the interview is great!

Sue from GJS said...

Thank you so much, Wendy! You are an absolute gem! (and yeah, I do still kind of have a girl crush on you! LOL...Thank you for sharing your heart and art! (Sue from www.irreversiblymoi.com)

Jean said...

Love reading more about you! THanks for sharing!!

Diane Swanson said...

Awesome interview! I love your art style and your products! So inspirational!

Lisa said...

What an awesome interview!! I loved all of the projects you shared, too!! You are such an inspiration!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Helen said...

great interview! gorgeous projects.

CK said...

Just curious, what led you to the chance meeting in 2007? Thanks for sharing your journey!

Ruby Craft said...

Wonderful interview Wendy!

dottielottie said...

Great interview and loved ooing and ahing over your favorite art journal pages. Just received my first order of some of your ink pads and am now on a mission to add more stuff to "make art"!

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

LOVED the interview, and I learned some things!