here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Thursday, July 9, 2015

use your scraps!

I'm on the Ranger blog today, 
sharing how to turn your scraps 
into adorable custom embellishments...

it's easy...

it's super quick...

it's fun...
and...

I KNOW that
you already have some scraps...

they can be manila cardstock scraps 
(maybe the back of an ugly tag)
or
scraps of magic mat board...
like the left overs after die cutting 
larger shapes...
like this tea cup & saucer...

I LOVE this tea time die so much!



it's PERFECT for 



just grab a few scraps...
then, grab your archival ink...
with a few simple steps, 
you can put those scraps to good use!

here's a few peeks at 
how I used my scraps...

see that adorable bird?




I LOVE the 
it's another scrap 
that was rescued from the trash...


you'll find the scoop on how to create 
the bird and 
the tiny embossed heart on

just click the link...
and come visit...

I hope you'll be inspired to
 grab your scraps and...

make art!
wendy

14 comments:

Debby said...

Very pretty! Will check out the blog. Are you going to be doing some sneak peeks any time soon?

Redanne said...

Beautiful makes Wendy, off to have a closer look - I have Huge box full of scraps.... Anne x

Lisa said...

Oh my!! Your projects always make my jaw drop!! Amazing!! Headed over the the Ranger blog!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Julia Aston said...

Great projects Wendy! Julia xx

Nancy said...

I just love this Wendy!!! Just awesome!

Jenny Marples said...

So even your scraps look AWESOME Wendy! Love these projects and off to see more. Jenny x

Dorothy said...

Just love the embossing powders!!!
Your art is fantastic!

Ruby Craft said...

Great tutorial on the Ranger blog Wendy! Lovely tags! Your little blue bird is so adorable! I could make a whole flock!

Unknown said...

These are so great Wendy. Yes, definitely need to use all those scraps... thanks bunches for so many great examples. FUN! j.

Wilma said...

Thanks for the inspiration!!!

Marci said...

Fantastic ideas from you always. Loved your step by step on ranger blog.

Marci said...

Fantastic ideas from you always. Loved your step by step on ranger blog.

Marci said...

Fantastic ideas from you always. Loved your step by step on ranger blog.

joy said...


Life is like a battle, if you don't know how to defend yourself then you'll end up being a loser. So, better take any challenges as your stepping stone to become a better person. Have fun, explore and make a lot of memories.

n8fan.net

www.n8fan.net