here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Thursday, December 22, 2016

2 WINNERS & a S A L E! ***UPDATE***

it's FINALLY time to
announce the WINNERS!

sorry for the delay...
the new update for my iMac 
caused a MAJOR issue, 
(sleep/wake failure)
which meant
NO TYPING a blog post...
but all is good now!
phew...thanks for the
 new grey hair Apple!
NOT...

Rick chose the winner from blog comments here...


Blogger Karen Stevens said...
Foiled embossing embossing powder.....
pure genius!!!! 
Thanks for sharing and I can see shiny things
 in my future!!!!

December 16, 2016 at 7:37 PM
 Delete



the winning comment from 

This is beautiful, I love the way the embossed image shines from the foil. Such a wonderful tag! 🌲


if you both will message me with your mailing info, we'll get the prizes off to you...

NEXT...
my fav 4 letter word...

S A L E...




everyone is making room for the new products being released at CHA...

here's the scoop for 35% OFF
no code needed...

here are some of my fav things at 
REALLY GREAT prices...

these are for TODAY...
THURSDAY Dec 22 only...
stamps...

I use these leaves with ALL my flowers...
it's a GREAT SET!

a FAV background stamp is 

another fav background is this brick wall...
I REALLY love using it with the Misti to add multiple colors...
I didn't think I needed the Misti...
but when it came time to multiple stampings for 72 people...
this is a GREAT gift to ask Santa for...
I seriously LOVE it!

use the all cracked up background alone...
with embossing powders & foil & it's really cool stamped over the bricks, to create...
cracked bricks!

it's perfect for so many occasions...


 FRIDAY Dec 23...
is 35% off stencils
like this one...
intersecting circles...

stamp-it stencil-its...

garden fresh is a good one!

and mat minis...

the fat little book 
makes a 4 page mini book
 or 2 keepsake cards, so someone special...

birds & their houses...
a good one & I have *something* coming 
to use this set with...

LOVE the butterflies...
and a heart for every project!


here's the link to 

sorry no cool photos to share...

gotta start wrapping...
yikes...
why do I wait 'til the last minute to wrap?


I hope you all
have a WONDERFUL Christmas...
or Hanukkah...

take a few minutes to...
make art!
wendy




5 comments:

Dorothy said...

Congratulations to the winners!!!

Wilma said...

Congratulations to lucky winners!!
Wishing you and Rick Merry Christmas!!

txcn363@yahoo.com said...

The horror of the "update hiccups"! I ran the iOS update that my iPad notified me I needed, when I was in Germany this past fall, and, initially would not power up, again. Once I was able to get past THAT, it appeared to have deleted all 9000+ photos I had stored in it! 😵 Talk about heart failure! Thank goodness for the "cloud", (wherever that meteorological entity is) and for backing up to an external hard drive! Whew! I only ended up losing about a week's worth of photos (many of which were also on my iPhone). Yes, Ma'am...a few more grey hairs were added to THIS ol' noggin! A great big Texas-Sized Congratulations to the winners!!! I know, first hand how exciting THAT is! Hooray!!! Merry Christmas to you all!!! Here's to 2017! 🥂

Redanne said...

Congratulations to the winners. Wendy and Rick, I wish you a very happy festive season and all the very best for a fabulous 2017! Anne xx

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Congrats to the winners. Merry Christmas to you all and happy birthday to Rick!